Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Air Purifier 3
Today we are going to share an instruction of performing a hard reset and soft reset on XIAOMI Mi Air Purifier 3. How to hard reset XIAOMI? How to clean all data in XIAOMI? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI?
NOW, the following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI. Check out how to manage hard reset by manual settings. Hard Resetting resets your phone to its factory default, so please be careful before performing a hard reset.
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Air Purifier 3 Step by Step
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see the XIAOMI logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now.“
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home, Screen goes to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Remove everything.
- Awesome, That’s all.
Watch Video Tutorial About Hard Reset
A factory data reset may help with a blank or frozen screen, apps crashing or freezing, keypad/touchscreen problems, can’t hear, device making noises, can’t make or receive calls, and the device won’t sync.
Perform a factory data reset only if absolutely necessary as it removes all data including:
- Google account
- System and app data
- App settings
- Downloaded apps
- Media (Music, pictures and videos, etc.)
For more information, you can visit the official website of XIAOMI