Today we are going to share an instruction of performing a hard reset and soft reset on MOTOROLA Feature Phone L6 Black. How to hard reset MOTOROLA? How to clean all data in MOTOROLA? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA?
Hard Reset MOTOROLA
NOW, the following tutorial shows all methods of master reset MOTOROLA. Check out how to manage hard reset by manual settings. Hard Resetting resets your phone to its factory default, so please be careful before performing a hard reset.
How to Hard Reset Feature Phone L6 Black Step by Step
Feature Phone L6 Black Hard Reset and MOTOROLA Factory Reset method.
MOTOROLA Hard Reset First method:
- At the start switch the mobile phone off.
- Hold down the Volume level Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of secs.
- You must see the Recovery Method selection.
- In order to select “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume level Down to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Choose “Yes – remove all person files”.
- Use Volume level Down key to scroll and Power key to choose.
- To reboot the mobile phone, choose the “reboot program now”.
- Good results! Your mobile phone should start the hard reset function.
Feature Phone L6 Black Hard Reset 2nd technique:
- 1st of all, be sure that your product is on.
- Then from the home display open Selection and select Configurations.
- Right after that choose Data backup & Reset and tap Factory data totally reset.
- Select Reset mobile phone and select remove everything to start hard reset function.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been executed.
Watch Video Tutorial About Hard Reset
A factory data reset may help with a blank or frozen screen, apps crashing or freezing, keypad/touchscreen problems, can’t hear, device making noises, can’t make or receive calls, and the device won’t sync.
Perform a factory data reset only if necessary as it removes all data including:
- Google account
- System and app data
- App settings
- Downloaded apps
- Media (Music, pictures and videos, etc.)
For more information, you can visit the official website of MOTOROLA