Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m
Today we are going to share an instruction of performing a hard reset and soft reset on LENOVO Vibe A 1000m. How to hard reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m? How to clean all data in LENOVO Vibe A 1000m? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe A 1000m? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe A 1000m?
NOW, the following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m. Check out how to manage hard reset by manual settings. Hard Resetting resets your phone to its factory default, so please be careful before performing a hard reset.
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m Step by Step
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now.“
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Remove everything.
- Awesome, That’s all.
Watch Video Tutorial About Hard Reset
A factory data reset may help with a blank or frozen screen, apps crashing or freezing, keypad/touchscreen problems, can’t hear, device making noises, can’t make or receive calls, and the device won’t sync.
Perform a factory data reset only if absolutely necessary as it removes all data including:
- Google account
- System and app data
- App settings
- Downloaded apps
- Media (Music, pictures and videos, etc.)